Monday, November 2, 2009

Meet the Flintstones!

Hey everyone I'm back! After a few months working crazy hours at a terrible job I finally have free time again and that means more crafting! Of course, I have been crafting all along, just no time to share it all!

Saturday was Halloween and I take every chance I get to make a costume. My amazing boyfriend Shipoopi agreed to go with me as the Flintstones! I made the costumes myself using my own pattern. I even made the obnoxiously large rock necklace out of carved floral foam.


I've made a few hats already for the coming fall pictures soon to come! Also I've in a New Moon craft swap, and once that's over I'll show you all what I made for my partner. Also another WIP soon to be finished for my friends birthday. I'll give you a hint of what it is it's a little spooky and there is more there than meets the eye!

4 comments:

Sunny Tuesday said...

I LOVE your Halloween costumes! SO cute! Coincidentally, as I'm typing this, a New Moon trailer is on TV. :)

The Crafteteria's Cook said...

Thanks you! I was hoping to have a chance at the costume contest on Craftster.org but something else did The Flintstones, the Rubbles, Bam Bam, Pebbles and the Flintstones car! Talk about kicking my butt.

Britt said...

God, I wish there was still a costume shop. That would be the way I trapped, uh I mean, kept you interested in theatre.

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.