Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Yummiest Thing I've Ever Made

Hey Crafters! I've been on a home cooking kick lately, mostly out of necessity. Home cooked food like all home made things is so much better, and cheaper. I'm not going to make a habit out of sharing pictures of every dinner I make, but I had to share this one.

I love Thai Food. Some would argue too much. But going out for Thai food isn't cheap and I made a huge culinary leap and started cooking some at home. I'm more of mashed potatoes and wholesome savory cooking type girl, so making something like Red Curried Chicken is out of character. I have to say, it is the best thing I've ever made. Bon appetit!


"EAT ME"


Made with a few teaspoons of red curry paste, with coconut milk, chicken, fresh pineapple, zucchini, brocoli and a mix of peppers.

0 comments: