Friday, May 29, 2009

Grim Fandango Art

I'm a Grim Fandango nut and about a year ago I painted this piece based on the art from The Blue Casket entrance in the game. 11x 14, acrylics on a canvas board. Bon appetit!



My hope is to one day have an outdoor patio lounge area for smoking hookah that is Blue Casket themed. Someday...

To those unfamiliar with the game, it's a PC game from 1998. It is a Lucas Arts adventure game based in the land of the dead and have influences from aztec beliefs and architecture and the film noir genre. It's awesome! Even if stupid Vista won't allow me to install it properly. Stupid Vista! But that's why god invented my boyfriends computer! =D

Grim Fandango fans: Say hi on the comments!


P.S More Art to come, and everyone is now able to comment on the blog! Sorry it took so long to work out. =)

2 comments:

Fandangoleigha said...

woot woot

Anonymous said...

Grim Fandango fan here :D
Painting looks great! It's really the best game ever.